At the Leopold Hotel Brussels EU, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 in Belgium. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and staff. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our hotel.
We follow all the relevant guidelines of local health authorities and do our best to thwart COVID-19. We train out team members to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities.
Hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water and/or alcohol disinfectant gels placed in prominent public spaces
Some of the things we do to secure the safety of our guests:
- Protective plexi screens at Reception and Brasserie
- Increased focus on hand hygiene including gloves and hand washing
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols in our rooms
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas for our guests
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Use hand disinfection regularly
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with a mask in public spaces
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from other people